Doing life in a Connect Group offers us an even better opportunity to:
- get to know each other,
- be a part of each other’s journey outside the church building’s walls,
- take good care of each other,
- and much much more!
It is a way to LIVE JESUS and GIVE JESUS on a daily basis.
Connect Groups meet once a week; however, do not be surprised if a group plans things outside this formal fellowship/study time.
The following Connect Groups are available at this time:
- Harris Home (Falls of Neuse & Spring Forest) on Sundays @ 5pm, led by Tom Anguish
- Wilson Home (near Creedmore Road) on Sundays @ 5pm, led by Jon & Ellie Cooke
- Henegar Home (near Mitchell Mill Road) on Sundays @ 4pm, led by Kevin & Elysa Henegar
- Condon Home (Falls River) on Thursdays @ 6:30pm, led by David & Amy Condon
- Holland Home (near Buffaloe Road) on Sundays at 5:30 pm, led by Mark & Mandy Vaughn