Doing life in a Connect Group offers us an even better opportunity to:
- get to know each other,
- be a part of each other’s journey outside the church building’s walls,
- take good care of each other,
- and much much more!
It is a way to LIVE JESUS and GIVE JESUS on a daily basis.
Connect Groups meet once a week; however, do not be surprised if a group plans things outside this formal fellowship/study time.
The following Connect Groups are available at this time:
- Harris Home (Falls of Neuse & Spring Forest) on Sundays @ 5pm, led by Tom Anguish
- Cooke Home (near Six Forks) on Sundays @ 5pm, led by Jon & Ellie Cooke
- Jubala Coffee (in Lafayette Village) on Mondays @ 7pm, led by Andy Frazier
- Sampson Home (near Durant & Honeycutt) on Sundays @ 6pm, led by Richard & Kim Sampson
- Scavotto Home (near 98 & Jones Dairy Road in Wake Forrest) on Sundays @ 4pm, led by Brian & Jared Scavotto
- Holland Home (near Buffaloe Road) on Sundays at 5:30 pm, led by Mark & Mandy Vaughn